REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE 2016 SEASON.
Please call for details: (586) 722-7243
Rebecca is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT) and a Paddlefit level 2 Certified Instructor. Rebecca finds much peace in doing yoga on the water in the elements and is passionate about sharing it with others. This year is her third season offering SUP yoga classes.
Courtney believes that in order to move your mind, you need to move your body. A 200 hour certified yoga teacher and Certified Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and an Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Courtney is also a Certified Paddlefit level 2 instructor and teaches Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP) classes during the summer. She is inspired by movement on and off the mat (and board) and loves to combine yoga with coaching to help people slow down enough to move them from their head to their heart. SUP yoga is one of her favorite things to do and teach because it allows students to return to that beginner’s mind, where you slow down your movement and bring more focus to the breath.
- Know how to swim.
- Bring sunblock and/or hat if you are sensitive to sun.
- Pack a snack or lunch.
- Bring a towel and something to change into if needed.
- Bring a camera.
- Leave personal belongings in your car.
- Have fun and don’t take yourself too seriously.
- What to wear:
- something that can get wet.
- a comfortable bathing suit with yoga clothes over it.
- bottoms short enough to walk into knee-deep water.